Thursday 4 June 2015

An April Visit to Anne's Garden

 April 23rd 2015

An April Visit to Anne's Garden

Grannymac visits Anne's garden quite often as she is working on a photobook for Anne. It's an on-going project with photographs at different times of the year.  It's a most unusual garden with all sorts of interesting little collections displayed in corners as well as plants. It's built on a slope so there are lots of steps.  The first photo is the one I used as my cover photo on my Facebook page (which I've been neglecting)  - lovely violas in a window box.  All these little faces looking at me made me laugh!



The next lot of photos show a few of the interesting parts of Anne's garden.  I've written on most of them so they don't need any more explanation.
































No comments:

Post a Comment